How To: Give Discount Based on Cart Total
Just Artisan allows you to create a promotion that applies a discount based on the total value of items in a customer’s cart.
Here’s how you can create this bonus:
- In the Administration panel, go to Marketing → Promotions.
- Click the + button in the top right corner and choose Add cart promotion.
Fill in the fields on the General tab. Make sure your promotion has a Name, and that the Status is set to Active.
Visit here to find out more about the General Settings.
- Switch to the Conditions tab and click the Add condition button.
- Select Subtotal of vendors products from the dropdown list. Then choose equal or greater and enter the desired subtotal value in the primary currency of your store.
- In the image above, the customer will receive a discount if their order subtotal is greater than$49.99
Add The Bonus
- Switch to the Bonuses tab and click the Add bonus button.
- Choose any desired bonus and configure it.
- Click the Create button.